SGS in Switzerland
Operating in Switzerland since 1915, SGS is one of the country’s leading providers of inspection, testing, verification and certification services.
Today, around 200 employees located at 6 branches across Switzerland ensure safety, efficiency and quality throughout the entire value chain.
SGS Switzerland has a number of accreditations, including:
- ISO 17021 certification body for management systems in the domain of quality, environment and security
- ISO 17065 certification body for products from forestry, timber and paper industries
- ISO 17025 asbestos testing laboratory for solid and air samples
- ISO 17025 destructive and non-destructive testing (NDT) laboratory for welds and materials (SGS Atest SA)
- ISO 17025 testing laboratory for environmental services (water, soil, waste and air)
Contact your local SGS office to find out how we can support your organization. Alternatively, visit our global website to learn more about the wider range of services offered by the SGS group.