SGS in Switzerland
Operating in Switzerland since 1915, SGS is one of the country’s leading providers of inspection, testing, verification and certification services.
Today, around 390 employees located at 9 branches across Switzerland ensure safety, efficiency and quality throughout the entire value chain. Bluesign Technologies AG and C-Labs are also part of SGS, enhancing our capabilities in the country.
SGS Switzerland has a number of certifications, including:
- ISO 17021 certification body for management systems in the domain of quality, environment and security
- ISO 17065 certification body for products from forestry, timber and paper industries
- ISO 17024 certification body for welders and brazers
- ISO 17025 asbestos testing laboratory for solid and air samples
- ISO 17025 destructive and non-destructive testing (NDT) laboratory for welds and materials
- ISO 17025 testing laboratory for environmental services (water, soil, waste and air)
Contact your local SGS office to find out how we can support your organization.